Customize Your Treatment To Fit Your Skin Goals
($1,400 Retail Value)
($1,900 Retail Value)
($2,500 Retail Value)
($1,200 Retail Value)
See Important Information and Book an Appointment Below
The future is here with new technology in skin resurfacing with the MiXto SX®. Combining the effectiveness of Carbon Dioxide lasers long known to be the GOLD STANDARD in wrinkle removal with an innovative "quadrant" fractional technology and a more tightly focused beam, the MiXto SX® laser delivers uniform tissue ablation to the dermis causing immediate contraction and tissue tightening. A secondary effect is the production of new collagen over the next 6-24 weeks. This advanced technology delivers powerful results without the harsh side effects and downtime of traditional CO2 resurfacing.
The MiXto® treatment is giving all the benefits of traditional laser resurfacing, without general anesthesia, pain and prolonged downtime.
The Benefits to the Patient are:
Immediate shrinkage of damaged skin
Softening of fine lines and wrinkles
Removal of age and sun spots
Treatment of Acne scarring
New collagen production for 12 weeks- one year following treatment.
The MiXto SX® gives techicians the ability to carefully regulate the depth of penetration and the amount of heat delivered by the beam. The high-speed scanner driven by a patent pending algorithm divides the treatment area into four quadrants or "fractions" and skips the beam from quadrant to quadrant so that each strike is separated by the longest possible interval. The process is repeated until the entire area is treated. Dividing the laser energy this way allows maximum time for thermal cooling of the tissue, less pain for the patient, and faster recovery.
With this "quadrant" fractional technology and a more tightly focused beam, the MiXto SX® laser delivers uniform tissue ablation to the dermis causing immediate contraction and tissue tightening. A secondary effect is the production of new collagen over the next 6-24 weeks, which improves skin elasticity and restores a more youthful appearance.
Who is a Candidate
Here is the amazing part. Even patients with a darker skin complexion such as Hispanic, Asian, and light African American skin can be treated with this laser. Its ideal for acne scarring , wrinkles and deep pigmentation .
How long does the procedure last
The procedure takes about 30 -45 minutes and can be performed in the office.
We usually apply a thick layer of topical anesthesia before the procedure. Xanax is recommended for the Deep treatment to make the procedure more comfortable. You will need to have a ride home if taking a xanax.
What other areas besides the face can be treated?
The Mixto can be used on the face, neck, chest and arms.
How long is recovery?
Most patients are ready to go back to work the next day, but it depends on the patient and their lifestyle. Typical downtime is 5-9 days.
Postcare We Provide You
What you can purchase at the spa
Lemon Cream Cleanser
What We Recommend You To Purchase
Organic white vinegar
1. Avoid sun exposure for at least one week prior to treatment. If sun exposure can not be avoided, a sunscreen of SPF 30 or greater should be worn as well as a hat. A Sunscreen with UVA and UVB coverage provides best protection.
2. Notify your technician if you develop a cold sore or any other illness prior to the treatment.
3. Pre-Treatment prescriptions (such as oral antibiotics or antiviral medications) should be filled and initiated prior to treatment (per your technicians instruction).
4. Avoid using Retin-A or any other product of the "retinoid" family for 1 week prior.
5. Do not wear makeup,hairspray, and/or any facial products (including moisturizer) on the day of the treatment.
6. Must wait 3 weeks after a chemical peel or microneedling to do the co2.
1. Immediately following the treatment apply cool compresses (ice) to control any discomfort and/or swelling if needed. You may also find that having a fan blow air at you may help.
2. Once the skin is cooled down keep applying layers of emu ,vitamin E oil and aquaphor, unpetroleum jelly, vasleline and or raw shea butter to the treated area for protection and to promote the healing process. Re-apply and keep face moist for 5-7 days. Soak your skin with a washcloth in 1 teaspoon of vinegar and 2 cups of water every 2-3 hours for 10-15 mins.
3. The day after your procedure you may start washing the treated area twice a day with a nonsoap, gentle cleanser only (such as Cetaphil). A gentle moisturizer may be used only after you’ve stopped peeling completely! Please note that continued application of moisturizer will speed the healing process.
4. It is important Not to "pick or rub” your skin during the healing process.
5. If your skin is broken or a blister appears, it may be necessary to use an antibiotic ointment (notify your technician).
6. If your skin becomes itchy use cortisone and/or take benadryl
7. Prolonged sun exposure should be avoided after treatment. If further treatment is planned, it is important that you commit to staying out of the sun. A sunscreen of SPF 30, with UVB and UVA ray coverage, should be worn daily regardless of sun exposure.
8. Added ingredients to help speed up the process and heal the skin quicker. Vitamin C serum, Tea Tree and Lavender essential oils, Hydroquinone, Enzymes. (all sold at spa except essential oils)
Pre Care Co2 Laser + Contraindications
Stop anti -aging ingredients a week before treatment
Optional: Take 1000mg of Vitamin C two weeks prior and 3-6 months post treatment.
No chemicals peels and or Microneedling three weeks before treatment.
If prone to cold sores : Valtrex: 24 hrs before treatment up to 7-10 days post treatment.
10 days prior avoid tanning the skin.
Must be off Accutane for a year.
No alcohol 24 hours before treatment (recommended).
Cannot be pregnant.
Mandatory Recommendation For Post Care
Option 1: Emu Oil, Aquaphor , Vaseline (included with post care)
Option 2: Topical C , Skin Soothing Serum, Emu oil, Vaseline/Aquaphor (All Sold At Spa)