Customize Your Treatment To Fit Your Skin Goals
($2,500 Retail Value)
($1,900 Retail Value)
($1,400 Retail Value)
See Important Information and Book an Appointment Below
The future is here with new technology in skin resurfacing with the MiXto SX®. Combining the effectiveness of Carbon Dioxide lasers long known to be the GOLD STANDARD in wrinkle removal with an innovative "quadrant" fractional technology and a more tightly focused beam, the MiXto SX® laser delivers uniform tissue ablation to the dermis causing immediate contraction and tissue tightening. A secondary effect is the production of new collagen over the next 6-24 weeks. This advanced technology delivers powerful results without the harsh side effects and downtime of traditional CO2 resurfacing.
The MiXto® treatment is giving all the benefits of traditional laser resurfacing, without general anesthesia, pain and prolonged downtime.
The Benefits to the Patient are:
Immediate shrinkage of damaged skin
Softening of fine lines and wrinkles
Removal of age and sun spots
Treatment of Acne scarring
New collagen production for 12 weeks, and up to one year following treatment
Who is a Candidate
Here is the amazing part. Even patients with a darker skin complexion such as Hispanic, Asian, and light African American skin can be treated with this laser. It is ideal for acne scarring, wrinkles and deep pigmentation
How long does the procedure last
The procedure takes about 60 -75 minutes and can be performed in the office.
We usually apply a thick layer of topical numbing cream before the procedure.
Xanax is recommended for the Deep treatment to make the procedure more comfortable. You will need to have a ride home if taking a Xanax*
Pronox, also known as laughing gas, is another form of pain control that can be used. Patients are safe to drive home when this method is used
What other areas besides the face can be treated?
The Mixto can be used on the face, neck, chest and hands for an additional $150 per area
How long is recovery?
Most patients are ready to go back to work the next day, but it depends on the patient and their lifestyle. Typical downtime is 5-9 days
1. Avoid sun exposure for at least one week prior to treatment. If sun exposure can not be avoided, a sunscreen of SPF 30 or greater should be worn as well as a hat. A Sunscreen with UVA and UVB coverage provides best protection
2. Notify your technician if you develop a cold sore or any other illness prior to the treatment
3. Pre-Treatment prescriptions (such as oral antibiotics or antiviral medications) should be filled and initiated prior to treatment (per your technicians instruction)
4. Avoid using Retin-A or any other product of the "retinoid" family for 1 week prior
5. If prone to cold sores, take Valtrex 24 hours before treatment, and up to 7-10 days post treatment
Post care instructions will be sent home with detailed information, and the owner will check in daily for 7 days to assure the client is comfortable during the healing process
Postcare We Provide You