$9 a unit (Starting 10/1/21 Botox will be $9.50 a unit)
$9 a unit, Purest Form
Get Natural Looking Results, Safely Injected by a Registered Nurse
Less Swelling, Best Value, Cleaner More Natural Product, No Granulomas, All Areas
Best Value, Less Swelling, Cleaner More Natural Product, No Granulomas, All Areas
Less Swelling, Best Value, Cleaner More Natural Product, No Granulomas
Botox, Xeomin Post Treatment Instructions:
For three hours: avoid laying down, lifting up anything heavy, drinking alcohol or exercising,
apply arnica gel on treated area to heal any bruising.
First hour after injection:
Move the muscle injected as many times as possible so it sets and becomes more effective in that muscle.
3 hours after injection:
It’s advised not to lay down, drink alcohol, workout, or lift anything heavy.
Most people see effects for three to four months, but several factors may shorten or lengthen that period:
1. Your age. Older people with less muscle tone may see results diminish sooner than those with younger, firmer facial muscles.
2. Whether you take good care of your skin; use facials, microdermabrasion or other resurfacing methods, smoking, good home care products
3. How much sun you get and how much sun damage your skin already has.
4. Some obtain a longer-lasting effect with repeated use, while others seem to develop a resistance to the drug and need more frequent treatments and/ or an increase in units.
5. Doesn’t last as long if you have a fast metabolism , work out more than 3x a week, have high physical or emotional stress, have a hormone or thyroid imbalance.